Thank you for your interest in submitting a bid for one of our projects. Please read the special instructions below on how our bidding process works and how we accept bids. For more information on our bidding process, please see FAQs or Terms & Conditions.
Special Instructions - PLEASE READ before beginning
Email quotations to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not email quotations to any other email address. You can also fax bids to 519-747-5644.
Place name of project in your email’s subject line along with the trade category. For example:
ABC Office Reno – Electrical Price.
For general inquiries or questions about the project (that are not found in the project specifications), please contact the project manager directly. Their contact details can be found when you log in.
|Project #||Project Information||Location||Closing Date|
WLU Special Constable Service Offices Renovation
October 29, 2020
Waterloo Region Housing Window Replacement, Phase 2, Project C
November 10, 2020
1. Do you accept quotations anywhere other than at email@example.com or via FAX 519-747-5644
No. We do not accept bids anywhere else. To ensure your quotation is promptly reviewed, please do not email quotations to any other email address. Email quotations to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax bids to 519-747-5644. Place the project name in your email’s subject line along with the trade category. For example: ABC Office Reno – Electrical Price.
2. Will you send email reminders that there are public tenders on your website?
At this time, we will NOT be notifying subtrades about new tenders. Please check back at your convenience. We are actively posting as required.
3. I have a question about a project and can’t find an answer in the documentation on Invitely Prime
For general inquiries or a question about a project (not answered in the project specifications), please contact the Project Manager directly.
Their contact details can be found when you log in.
4. I am having trouble with using, signing up or logging into Invitely Prime.
We have a technical support team to assist you with issues or inquiries about the Invitely Prime application. Please email email@example.com or call 1-855-738-0014 for technical support.
5. Don’t have an account? Follow the instructions below:
- Go to: https://prime.invitely.com/app/invitely.do?c=sgcunningham (opens in new window)
- On the right hand column, look for the “Sign-Up to Access SG Cunningham …” section
- Enter your email address and click “Join for Free”
- Upon registration, an access request to SG Cunningham Ltd. will automatically be sent for you
Terms & Conditions
In submitting a bid with S.G. Cunningham (SGC), you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. Prior to providing a bid, the bidder must have thoroughly examined the drawings, specifications and schedules and, if necessary, visited and examined the project site to inspect site conditions and further understand the scope of work. S.G. Cunningham (SGC) will not be accountable for errors or omissions due to subcontractor misunderstanding or negligence in relation to the submission of the subcontractor bid.
2. The bidder must have carefully reviewed all Addenda issued by the Consultant.
3. S.G. Cunningham Limited will not be held responsible for inaccuracies that may occur due to manipulation and/or scaling of bid documents provided via this site.
4. S.G. Cunningham Limited’s online bidding service is provided via a third party: Invitely Prime. SGC will not be held responsible for problems that may occur due to technical difficulties with the Invitely Prime website.
5. Information available via this website is made available for bidding purposes only. You may download and print copies of the bid documents for the purpose of providing a construction bid to S.G. Cunningham Limited. Any other commercial use or distribution of this information is prohibited.
6. The bidder shall bear all costs associated with preparation of their bid.